Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Cute Job


''Teacher'' is the most  meaningful word with respect to me when I hear it I feel like an important member in the society ,I've honored myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher.I am happy that my profession is to teach Science especially for children. I enjoy this job so much and my happiness reaches its utmost when I deliver a lesson and I feel it resulted in a great effect on my students.
 I feel that I open windows for them and lower walls in their realm of education. In my opinion, teaching means youth and childhood, teaching makes us young all the time, it makes us meet young people and live their ages. Teaching is really a sacred profession, it is a profession of giving more than waiting to take, it’s great to be a teacher, to beloved of your students who expect to learn a lot from you .Personally I’ve decided to be a teacher because I believe that only education can help us to construct a better world and a better future in addition teaching is a creative profession and if you
love and understand its mission you’ll find it so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment